We respect the privacy of users of its main website at https://fourtrust.com.br and its subdomains ("website") and related services ("user" or "you") and is committed to protecting the personal information Users share. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit our website.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY.
What information we can collect about our users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Informações não identificáveis e anônimas (“Informações não pessoais”). We have no knowledge of the identity of the User from whom we collect Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any non-hidden information that does not allow identification of an individual User and is available to us while that User is entering and/or using the Site. The Non-Personal Information being collected consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregate information and may contain, among other things, the User’s activity on the Site, type of operating system, user clickstream or searches on the Website, browser type and version, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Website users automatically provide their IP address, primarily to enhance the user experience and for geolocation and security purposes, as detailed below.
In addition, the Personal Information being collected consists of any personal data knowingly and voluntarily provided by the User:
Personal Information is collected from the details that Users provide on the Contact Forms, Business Interest Forms, Work With Us Forms on the website (the “Contact Forms”), which include, but are not limited to, the user’s full name, the name of the company/organization, your email address, telephone number and other information. The User can optionally provide, through the Contact Forms, any text he wishes to insert in the “message box”. Once your contact details are received by us, our representative will contact you for further communication. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
For the avoidance of doubt, any non-personal information connected or linked to any personal information will be considered personal information for as long as that connection or link exists.
How do we collect information about our users?
There are some methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Website. In other words, when you are using the Website, we may collect and store information relating to that use.
- We collect information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us through Contact Forms.
We may collect and store this information independently or with the help of our authorized third-party service providers, as detailed below.
What are the objectives of collecting information?
Non-personal information is collected for:
- Statistical and research purposes and to personalize and improve our Website and services.
- Improved user experience when using the website.
Personal information is collected for:
- To answer your question.
- To provide and personalize our services for our users.
- Provide Users with commercial materials, updates on the company, new offers, surveys or news, etc.
- Contacting users for marketing and sales purposes.
- To provide users with up-to-date information about our products and services.
- Contacting Users for the purpose of providing technical assistance and providing the Services.
- Determining the general geolocation information (e.g. country) from which the user’s computer is connected to the internet so that we can know the general location of our website users, as well as to protect our website.
Sharing information with third parties
This Company will not share any personal information it collects with third parties except under the following circumstances:
- (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- (c) detecting, preventing or dealing with fraudulent, security or technical issues;
- (d) respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of third parties has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
- (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public;
- (f) by virtue of undergoing any change in control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the Company’s assets, provided such acquirer maintains the same privacy terms below.
Please note that we collect, maintain and/or manage personal information through Company authorized providers of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, if applicable, its affiliates), solely and limited to providing requested services to us and not for any other purposes. These providers may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Company may use non-personal information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its discretion.
Deletion or modification of personal information
In any event, if for any reason you (or anyone else) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please fill one of the Contact Forms and we will use reasonable efforts to modify or delete any Personal Information in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Please note that, unless otherwise explicitly specified here and/or unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which such personal information was collected, all as permitted by applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from the use of the Website may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Please note that the laws of your local jurisdiction may provide you with certain privacy-related rights, such as a right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right to restrict processing, right to data portability and right to object to processing of Data Personal. If you wish to exercise these rights and feel that you cannot do so via the Website, please fill one of the Contact Forms with the appropriate details of your request.
The Website is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18) years old. Therefore, the Company does not intend to and does not knowingly collect personal information from underage children. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age at any stage so that we can check whether minors are using the Site.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of our Website and to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our Website through industry standard technologies and generally accepted internal procedures. Personal information is hosted on servers that provide strict advanced security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are risks inherent in transmitting information over the Internet or other electronic storage methods, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Third party service providers
Cookies and other tracking technologies
When you access or use the Website, we or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies that store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to perform automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and easier. We or our authorized third-party service providers may use session cookies (which expire after closing the website) and persistent cookies (which remain on your system until you delete them). It’s easy to disable or delete cookies. Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or delete cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies generally only store non-personal information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. The Company does not control these third party service providers.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Website, we transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities or to other third party services provided (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer this information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You agree that we may use your contact details that you have provided to us (including, without limitation, email address and telephone number) for the purpose of providing you with commercial and/or non-commercial materials relating to our current features and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending written notice to the Company’s email address that appears on the Website or, alternatively, follow the instructions to remove yourself from the list of available emails in the message transmitted to you.
Do you have any doubts?